PRODUCT CODE: 3M1870+
The 3M™ Aura™ Health Care Particulate Respirator and Surgical Mask 1870+
This healthcare respirator is designed to help provide respiratory protection for the wearer. It meets CDC guidelines for Mycobacterium tuberculosis exposure control. As a disposable particulate respirator, it is intended to help reduce wearer exposure to certain airborne particles including those generated by electrocautery, laser surgery, and other powered medical instruments. As a surgical mask, it is designed to be fluid-resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious materials.
- NIOSH Approved: N95
- Offers > 99% BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) according to ASTM F2101
- Embossed top panel helps reduce eyewear fogging
- Fluid-resistant according to ASTM F1862
- Potential settings and applications may include;
- Emergency or pandemic preparedness planning,
- Operating Rooms, Clinics, TB Wards, Patient Care, Labour and Delivery, Infection Control Practices, Laboratory, stockpiling, etc.