PRODUCT CODE: 3M1860
3M™ Particulate Healthcare Respirator, 1860
This healthcare respirator is designed to help provide respiratory protection for the wearer. It meets CDC guidelines for Mycobacterium tuberculosis exposure control. As a disposable particulate respirator, it is intended to help reduce wearer exposure to certain airborne particles including those generated by electrocautery, laser surgery, and other powered medical instruments. As a surgical mask, it is designed to be fluid-resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious materials.
- NIOSH Approved: N95
- Offers > 99% BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) according to ASTM F2101
- Meets Canadian and US CDC guidelines for Mycobacterium tuberculosis exposure control
- Fluid-resistant according to ASTM F1859
- Suggested settings and applications:
- Operating Rooms, Clinics, TB Wards, Patient Care, Labour and Delivery, Infection Control Practices, Laboratory, emergency or pandemic preparedness planning, stockpiling, etc.