With a 1-minute TB contact time OPTIM 33TB is one of the fastest and most effective cleaner & intermediate level disinfectants. OPTIM 33TB is safe; it does not require any GHS hazard pictograms, signal words or statements. OPTIM 33TB gives you confidence that you are compliant and protecting your patients, staff, equipment and the environment; the perfect balance.
OPTIM has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) on hard non-porous surfaces and non-invasive medical devices. This product can therefore be used against COVID-19 when used in accordance with the directions for use against Poliovirus on hard, non-porous surfaces, and non-invasive medical devices.
One step disinfectant cleaner.
- Removes organic debris while disinfecting.1
- Made with 0.5% hydrogen peroxide, leaving no active residues
- Wipes cover twice as much area compared to leading competitors2
Broad Spectrum Disinfectant
Patented technology to deliver faster disinfection results.
- 1 minute tuberculocidal, bactericidal, virucidal contact time
- 3 minute fungicidal contact time
- 30-second sanitizer for your environmental surfaces
Demonstrated virucidal efficacy extends to new and emerging pathogens.
- 1 minute virucidal contact time applies to Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS CoV) and Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS CoV). Read article here.
Safe for everyone
Non-toxic formula with no VOCs.
- No reproductive toxicity, skin irritation, eye irritation, or respiratory irritation
- No GHS hazard pictograms, signal words or statements required
- Designed to be compatible with a wide range of materials3
1 John Molinari, PhD. “OPTIM 33TB Cleaning Study”, Ann Arbor: Dental Advisor, 2010.
2 John Molinari, Ph.D., Environmental Surface Wetness Test: Comparison of Disinfectant Wipes. Ann Arbor: Dental Advisor, 2015.
3 John Molinari, Ph.D., Peri Nelson, B.S. Effect of OPTIM 33TB on Tensile Properties of Dental Chair Fabrics. Ann Arbor: Dental Advisor, 2016.
Manufactured by: VIROX Technologies Inc., 2770 Coventry Rd., Oakville, ON, L6H 6R1